The automatic long longitudinal seam welding machine for the cylinder is docked with the longitudinal seam of the flat plate. Adapt to gas welding, submerged arc welding, argon arc welding, and other welding methods. Single-sided welding and two-sided forming ensure welding quality. a back gas protection device to protect the workpiece from deformation during the welding process and the appearance of the reverse weld. The equipment adopts PLC control to realize automatic welding operation!
Address：No.12 Tonghua Road, Huashan Development Zone, Licheng District, Jinan,Shandong,China
The automatic long longitudinal seams welding machine is mainly used for automatic longitudinal seam welding of the thin-walled cylinder and plate splicing. The welding technology can be used in TIG/MIG/MAG/PWA/SAW and other ways. It is suitable for welding of carbon steel, stainless steel, aluminum and aluminum alloy, titanium alloy and other materials. It is widely used in aerospace, automobile parts, motorcycles, household appliances, pressure vessels, and food machinery industries. The equipment adopts a pneumatic keyboard pressing structure to ensure uniform pressing of the workpiece, water cool about mandrel and back gas protection for welding seams can be selected to reduce welding deformation, and a centralized operation interface is adopted in control system to effectively ensure welding quality and simple、reliable operation.
1. The key-type pneumatic pressing device is applied to clamp the workpiece. This device provides force evenly to the workpiece and prevents deformation.
2. It is widely applied to high-quality welding and low-deformation straight seam. Use in such field: petrochemical industry, solar water heater manufacturer, pipeline and automobile industry.
3. Control by PLC, driven by DC motor, and stepless speed regulation, with a control system to realize automatic welding, and equipped with a straight oscillator for optional choice.
4. With different protection lining on the lower side, the welding seam can be welded through. Therefore both sides with the welding seam can be shaped with single-side welding.
5. Its welding thickness is 1mm-8mm, welding speed is 0.2m/min-2.2m/min.
6. Longitudinal automatic welding machine uses several welding methods, such as argon submerged welding, gas-shielded welding plasma welding, etc.
|Welding Material||Carbon Steel; Stainless Steel; Aluminum|
|Clamping Mode||Pneumatic key type press|
cnc l shape welding positioner turntable for robot
table type cnc air plasma cutting machine
cnc rotary welding positioner turntable
automatic girth seam welding manipulator for Industrial heavy duty
small welding positioner turntable for pipe
desktop cnc plasma drilling and cutting all-in-one machine